Hobbynox Airbrush Colors – Chrome 60ml
Our water-based airbrush paint is made with light-fast pigments, durable resins and quality ingredients. Hobbynox Airbrush Colors works on polycarbonate (Lexan®) and most other plastics, fabrics, wood, metals, ceramic, poster boards, glass and more. The colors are water-based and non-toxic. Hobbynox Airbrush Colors remains flexible and resists cracking, chipping and most impact damage.
Hobbynox Airbrush Colors include Opaque (solids), Transparent, Neon, Pearl and Iridescents.
Hobbynox Airbrush Colors work best out of the bottle with a 0.5 mm tip-sized airbrush operated @ 2.8-3.5 BAR. For smaller tip-sizes, lower the BAR settings and fine-line detailed artwork – reduce with Hobbynox SP Reducer/Cleaner (up to 25%).
Hobbynox Airbrush Colors cure with the assistance of mild-heat and airflow.
HN21000 can replace Faskolor Semi-Chrome 3140300.
Items to be painted with Hobbynox Airbrush Colors include:
- R/C Polycarbonate Bodyshells
- Fishing Lures
- Model Kits (if the model doesn’t have too much details)
- Custom Airbrush Paint Jobs
- It can be used as silver (faster drying and thinner then pearl silver) or backed with Solid Black for a brilliant satin chrome finish.
- Chrome can also be used to cover the Transparent colors for a deep metallic look.
Clear with (if needed):
- Hobbynox Intercoat-Clear 2-in-1 Cover Coat (dries flat – not meant to be used as a true gloss clear coat)
- Automotive Urethane Clear
- Many other clear/top coats are compatible – test first
SP Reducer/Cleaner (sold separately):
- To be used with Hobbynox Airbrush Colors when a thinner viscosity is wanted/needed.
- Generally added 10% per volume to paint. May be added in greater quantities to achieve best viscosity for atomization of paint.
- Paint has a 72 hour pot-life after mixing with SP Reducer/Cleaner.
- The best airbrush cleaner for Hobbynox Airbrush Colors – especially when the colors are mixed with Hobbynox Intercoat-Clear 2-in-1 Cover Coat.
Intercoat-Clear 2-in-1 Cover Coat (sold separately):
- Protects your painted RC Car body from scratches and gives a better protection against fuel spills
- Can also be mixed directly into the colors for the same effect
- Makes the paint to adhere better when painting on hard surfaces (when 10% is added to the paint)