O.S.SPEED B21 Adam Drake Edition 2 – Off-Road Racing Engine Combo with T2100SC Exhaust
O.S.SPEED B21 ADAM DRAKE EDITION 2 is an evolution of the previous Adam Drake model that was born with the advice of world-class pro-racer Adam Drake from USA.
- The Bore/Stroke ratio of the Drake-spec engines is 16.4×16.55mm and are unique to this engine (and it’s processor).
- Newly designed crankshaft for further improved driving feeling (different tungsten balancing).
- New updated combustion chamber that use an additional O-ring which reduce vibration and seals out most of the dirt that can accumulate around the sleevsd upper/outer edge.
- The new carburetor also has its locking screw turned around 90 degrees so its much easier to reach/tighten.
- Two carburetor venturi inserts are included: 6.5 & 7.0 mm
- Also available without exhaust system
- Stroke volume: 3.49 cc
- Bore: 16.4 mm
- Stroke: 16.55 mm
- Output: 2.61 hp @ 34.000RPM
- Practical RPM Range: 4.000 – 42.000
- Weight: 353 g